Since my last post I have had a bit of writer’s block (I kinda still do). I haven’t been able to really sit down and put any thoughts on paper. So, I think I’ll just list a few of the things I hope to accomplish with this blog in the future and in my life as a whole…so here goes:
1. Get my masters degree
2. Travel for a bit..I’ve always wanted to see the world and I’m tired of watching the Travel channel in order to do it.
3. Live in London.
4. Learn to speak a least two different languages (Spanish and French)
5. Finish my book (working on it)
6. Make a living doing what I love…writing. I truly believe in the Rumi quote “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do”.
7. Learn to be a lot more open with people (working on it)
8. Have kids…or…one ( I already have a name…judge me)
9. Make money blogging. Why not? It’s something I enjoy. Why not profit from something that you actually enjoy doing?
10. Try new things.
Those are just a few of things I would like to do. I hope that I get to accomplish most of those in the next year or so. Until I go, I’ll keep working toward my goals. Do you have a list of things you’d like to accomplish? What are they?
“Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.”