1. Chris Brown– His attack on Rihanna has got to be the biggest fail of the year. I get that people want to give him a second chance, but until he actually shows some remorse instead of going through the motions in order to get his damaged career back on track, he will get a capital FAIL from me. I don’t think I will ever be a fan of his again, but I’m all for people being given the opportunity to redeem themselves. Good Luck with that Ike…I mean Chris.
2. Rush Limbaugh– He’ll make the list anytime I make one. I don’t think I need to state why.
3. Eminem– This guy to many is a great rapper, for me he’s just a decent rapper. I was entertained by his sarcastic lyrics when he first came out but now he just sounds like an angry man with mommy issues. His “battle” with Mariah Carey this year was just the dumbest thing ever. I mean, seriously, this guy battled an R&B singer like she was another rapper….really? He really proved he was Obsessed.
4. The Republican Party– Sarah Palin, Dick Cheney, John McCain, and Michael Steele. Need I say more?
5. The Jackson Family (father and sons)– Not all of the family is a part of this list only the men of the family for trying to use the death of MJ to springboard their dead careers.